Page 1 of 1
lightroom Plugin?
Posted: 18.04.2014 03:49
by fthur541
I currently have HF 6.0.18 and LR 5. How do I export images from LR to HF?
Re: lightroom Plugin?
Posted: 18.04.2014 12:22
by Stas Yatsenko
Please wait till new release is out.
Re: lightroom Plugin?
Posted: 06.06.2014 22:19
by RedBuffalo
Stas Yatsenko wrote:Please wait till new release is out.
6.1.0 is now out, but I can find nothing related to availability of the LR plugin. Stas, can you provide an update on this issue? I have the 4.2.9 plugin, but it doesn't seem to work with version 6.x. Thanks.
Re: lightroom Plugin?
Posted: 10.06.2014 14:52
by Stas Yatsenko
Yes, we know about this issue. It will be fixed in the coming versions.
Re: lightroom Plugin?
Posted: 31.07.2014 22:37
by lraio
I am on a Mac running 10.9.4. I have HF 6.2 Pro. I am using Lightroom 5.6.
When exporting from Lightroom to HF, the taskbar in Lightroom goes near the end but does not complete and open up HF from within Lightroom as previous versions did. It does open up HF, but I have to manually go there to see the imported photos. After saving the file in HF, it does not save it back into Lightroom as previous versions did. In fact, the taskbar in Lightroom does not complete until I quit HF.
Re: lightroom Plugin?
Posted: 05.08.2014 11:20
by Stas Yatsenko
We are trying to reproduce this bug. I would appreciate if you try different file types and folders and check if this happens every time.
Here is the link to previous version if you like to check it:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/He ... s6.1.2.dmg