Page 1 of 1

Which camera has the fastest sequence shooting

Posted: 12.08.2014 16:20
by D600vince
Hi,

Can you tell us which camera as the best shooting speeds with exposure bracketing ?
So I can buy this instead of my sloppy D600

Re: Which camera has the fastest sequence shooting

Posted: 13.08.2014 12:12
by Stas Yatsenko
D600 is hardly a slow camera, even if there is a faster camera it'll hardly be more than 10% faster. Do you shoot with live view on?

Re: Which camera has the fastest sequence shooting

Posted: 13.08.2014 19:57
by D600vince
Stas Yatsenko wrote:D600 is hardly a slow camera, even if there is a faster camera it'll hardly be more than 10% faster. Do you shoot with live view on?
No, but still I would love 1 fps speed, we aren't there yet (not your fault I know)

Re: Which camera has the fastest sequence shooting

Posted: 14.08.2014 16:33
by Stas Yatsenko
1 fps is impossible with Helicon Remote, and near impossible with USB remote control in general.