2 feature requst
Posted: 22.08.2014 18:50
1. Focus menu: When the focus is stepping by small/medium/large selection could the arrow button stay yellow until the step is complete.
2. Focus menu: While auctioning "start shooting" the option is given to 'STOP' could this be PAUSE then continue/stop as options.
How/Why the requests.
1. Today camera was out of my view, pressing the blue arrow buttons they go yellow but instantly back to blue, it was difficult for me to know if the lens had finished that step.
2. In shots today I had traffic (cars) drive through the shot, a pause would have been a great help. then continue.
I hope these are worth consideration, Thank you, Andy.
2. Focus menu: While auctioning "start shooting" the option is given to 'STOP' could this be PAUSE then continue/stop as options.
How/Why the requests.
1. Today camera was out of my view, pressing the blue arrow buttons they go yellow but instantly back to blue, it was difficult for me to know if the lens had finished that step.
2. In shots today I had traffic (cars) drive through the shot, a pause would have been a great help. then continue.
I hope these are worth consideration, Thank you, Andy.