Any news on ipad version?
Posted: 24.10.2014 12:45
Hi,
Last time I asked the ipad version was in Beta testing.......
I bought a Nexus 7 to get me by, BUT just smashed the screen
NOTE FOR OTHERS: Some cases have a magnet that operates the on/off of the Nexus7, my case the magnet was proud of the main case and smashed the screen!
FIRST screen I have ever smashed, Cases sold to me as part of an upsale to protect the Nexus..........
So as I have several ipads is that near to general release?
I'm happy to use USB cable from Canon 5d3 / 7d to ipads so dont need wifi functionality
Save me buying a new screen/nexus......
Or any other android better than the Nexus7 I should consider? looking for small portable screen size, ONLY used to remote the camera.
Many thanks,
Andy.
Last time I asked the ipad version was in Beta testing.......
I bought a Nexus 7 to get me by, BUT just smashed the screen
NOTE FOR OTHERS: Some cases have a magnet that operates the on/off of the Nexus7, my case the magnet was proud of the main case and smashed the screen!
FIRST screen I have ever smashed, Cases sold to me as part of an upsale to protect the Nexus..........
So as I have several ipads is that near to general release?
I'm happy to use USB cable from Canon 5d3 / 7d to ipads so dont need wifi functionality
Save me buying a new screen/nexus......
Or any other android better than the Nexus7 I should consider? looking for small portable screen size, ONLY used to remote the camera.
Many thanks,
Andy.