D750 help
Posted: 19.11.2014 21:13
Hi and thanks for reading my help request.
I installed the HR on my Asus notebook ( Win 7 Pro ),
connected my Nikon D750, set the body according to the help manual.
HR recognizes the camera, shows the settings in the righthand bar.
However I can't get the live view working. When I click the "toggle live view button" I can hear the live view activation in the camera, the LCD diplay shows a running bar and PC.
The computer display remains blind showing no image.
Am I doing something wrong ? Is there somebody who can help me ?
Thanks in advance.
Daniel
I installed the HR on my Asus notebook ( Win 7 Pro ),
connected my Nikon D750, set the body according to the help manual.
HR recognizes the camera, shows the settings in the righthand bar.
However I can't get the live view working. When I click the "toggle live view button" I can hear the live view activation in the camera, the LCD diplay shows a running bar and PC.
The computer display remains blind showing no image.
Am I doing something wrong ? Is there somebody who can help me ?
Thanks in advance.
Daniel