Project files are not found
Posted: 02.12.2014 17:52
Hallo
I saved a projectfile with your mushroom examples to pilze_2014-12-02_16-34-07-926.hproj.
The file is very small.
When I try to open I get the following message.
Referenced project file not found: D:\Zip_Exporte_fuer_Dropbox\pilze_2014-12-02_16-34-07-926_files\result.tiff
Does the project files has to be in the same folder as the stacking result?
What means the sentence from the help menu
To use this option go to the main menu\File\Save project file... Choose the folder, and all the necessary info will be saved to the *.hproj file.
Thanks
Daniel
I saved a projectfile with your mushroom examples to pilze_2014-12-02_16-34-07-926.hproj.
The file is very small.
When I try to open I get the following message.
Referenced project file not found: D:\Zip_Exporte_fuer_Dropbox\pilze_2014-12-02_16-34-07-926_files\result.tiff
Does the project files has to be in the same folder as the stacking result?
What means the sentence from the help menu
To use this option go to the main menu\File\Save project file... Choose the folder, and all the necessary info will be saved to the *.hproj file.
Thanks
Daniel