Page 1 of 1

Mobile Devices

Posted: 15.12.2014 20:49
by jp37421
What mobile devices are supported?

Re: Mobile Devices

Posted: 16.12.2014 16:56
by Stas Yatsenko
There's no list of supported devices. The requirements are full USB host (OTG) support, Android 4 or 5 and ARM-v7 (or v8) CPU.

Re: Mobile Devices

Posted: 09.02.2015 17:19
by matlab22
Why is my MTK6592 not supported ? With qDSLRdashboard and root mode my MTK works. Also USB-pendrives are working and even a mouse. What do I have to look for, when I by a new phone?

Re: Mobile Devices

Posted: 10.02.2015 17:01
by Stas Yatsenko
But is a camera detected? See this FAQ entry for troubleshooting: http://www.heliconsoft.com/faq-helicon- ... t_detected

The only way to be sure the device you're buying will work with Helicon Remote is to connect a camera to it. Other than that, try googling whether this device supports USB host / USB OTG. Sometimes you can definitely say that a model you're looking at doesn't have this feature. It's harder to definitely confirm that it will work, though.

Re: Mobile Devices

Posted: 15.02.2015 00:13
by matlab22
No the camera is not detected by my phone but everything else :( I have run the otg checker and it provided a fix. Now I have two green hook but the camera still does not connect :(

Re: Mobile Devices

Posted: 16.02.2015 15:25
by Stas Yatsenko
Does Android itself detect the camera now? Have you rebooted the phone after applying the fix?