Page 1 of 1

Mac version 4

Posted: 28.02.2007 03:28
by George
Hi:

just hoping you are working on a Mac version of 4.X. I am using 3.5 to blend landscape images with great success but not every image is suitable and being able to edit which parts of the image are taken from which raw file would be very helpful. Doing it in Photoshop is just too awkward.

Thanks

Posted: 27.06.2007 02:55
by karlg
I'm switching my photo workflow from Windows to Mac. Therefore, I am another user who wants the Mac version to have the same capabilities as the Windows version. Are there any plans to bring the Mac version up to par with the Windows version? It would be nice to have some idea of when this might happen.

Posted: 02.07.2007 21:53
by Ariel
I, too, would like it to work on Mac. I actually use version 4.x on Parallels (Windows, on the Mac), but it would be nice to use multi-processor support and the full power of the Mac for this.

Posted: 01.02.2008 19:02
by Guest
Any news on the Mac V4 yet?

Posted: 01.02.2008 19:04
by snickgrr
That was me above. Didn't know I was not logged in.

Posted: 04.02.2008 18:11
by Dan Kozub
We plan to update Mac version soon. We are adding "method B", online activation and optimized library.

But the main feature, Retouching, needs complete redesign of the program. That will take more time.

Thanks for 3.6.1 (Mac)

Posted: 11.02.2008 22:47
by richard1karash
Thanks for 3.6.1 (Mac) which is working just fine with 10.5 Leopard.