Page 1 of 1

Helicon Remote Android Fullscreen

Posted: 03.01.2015 22:35
by matlab22
After leaving the full screen mode all labels disappear in the app. I am using Android 4.4.2 and Helicon Remote 3.4.12
Is this just on my phone or is this correct that the full screen mode is only for zooming and auto focusing?
Is there an option to hide the android status bar and use the hole screen of my android device?

Re: Helicon Remote Android Fullscreen

Posted: 06.01.2015 10:55
by Stas Yatsenko
I think this is an Android bug (disappearing labels). I've seen that once on our device, but never managed to reproduce the issue to study it.
Fullscreen mode is for inspecting the image, mostly. You can select a different long tap action instead of autofocus ("take piscture", for example). See preferences -> Controls. The list of available actions will be expanded in future.
It's not possible to hide the toolbar at the moment, but it might be possible for us to add such a feature. We'll look into it.