They don't tell you this in the tutorials!
Posted: 15.01.2015 20:04
When I render stacks I have the following problems:
The exposure of the output file bears no resemblance to the pictures I've taken - completely overexposed.
The image size (in cm) is much bigger than the size of my photos
The resolution seems to be set at 72 p/i, as opposed to the 240 I shoot at.
I have tried to change the Helicon RAW settings but it has had no effect.
V disappointed with this software - has anyone any ideas how to sort it out?
The exposure of the output file bears no resemblance to the pictures I've taken - completely overexposed.
The image size (in cm) is much bigger than the size of my photos
The resolution seems to be set at 72 p/i, as opposed to the 240 I shoot at.
I have tried to change the Helicon RAW settings but it has had no effect.
V disappointed with this software - has anyone any ideas how to sort it out?