Using Helicon Remote Untethered
Posted: 20.02.2015 01:18
Hello Stas,
I have Helicon Remote 3.2.7w and a Nikon D800e tethered to a laptop. Can the software work untethered, e.g., with a transceiver such as Camranger, so that I can use it in the field? Also, can the stacked final image be edited as it can be in Photoshop? In the latter the final image is composed of layers from each contributing image. Each layer has a layer mask that can be edited.
Thanks,
Bob Farrell
I have Helicon Remote 3.2.7w and a Nikon D800e tethered to a laptop. Can the software work untethered, e.g., with a transceiver such as Camranger, so that I can use it in the field? Also, can the stacked final image be edited as it can be in Photoshop? In the latter the final image is composed of layers from each contributing image. Each layer has a layer mask that can be edited.
Thanks,
Bob Farrell