ghosting
Posted: 26.03.2015 12:33
Hi,
I wondered if I might ask a quick question about ghosting that I'm getting on my photos?
I am taking close-ups with a Canon 5d MkII and a Canon MP-E 5x macro lens. The camera is very stable and well anchored, and the plant sample is attached to the arm of a scanner which I am driving with a Raspberry pi. The arm moves very smoothly and the plant sample does not seem to move at all, but I see ghosting on the stacked photo which seems to imply that that they plant sample leapt up in the air part way through the photo series and then mysteriously sat back into its original position. That really can't have happened, and I'm a bit stumped about what has gone wrong. I wondered if you'd mind taking a look at the photo and letting me know if this is a common problem with an easily spotted solution?
Thanks!
JSP
I wondered if I might ask a quick question about ghosting that I'm getting on my photos?
I am taking close-ups with a Canon 5d MkII and a Canon MP-E 5x macro lens. The camera is very stable and well anchored, and the plant sample is attached to the arm of a scanner which I am driving with a Raspberry pi. The arm moves very smoothly and the plant sample does not seem to move at all, but I see ghosting on the stacked photo which seems to imply that that they plant sample leapt up in the air part way through the photo series and then mysteriously sat back into its original position. That really can't have happened, and I'm a bit stumped about what has gone wrong. I wondered if you'd mind taking a look at the photo and letting me know if this is a common problem with an easily spotted solution?
Thanks!
JSP