Helicon Focus 6 freezes on loading 800 slices
Posted: 27.03.2015 14:27
Hi,
I just upgraded to Helicon Focus 6 to avoid the 250 slice limit. I'm a bit fuddled by the new interface, so I may be doing the wrong thing. I dragged my 800 slices onto the big black window and they loaded after a lot of thinking. When I clicked "render" the programme crashed and windows closed it. Should I go back to an earlier version while bugs are ironed out? I used to be a developer and tester on a programme just like this so I can totally understand if it is just not yet ready for 800 slices.
Thanks!
JSP
I just upgraded to Helicon Focus 6 to avoid the 250 slice limit. I'm a bit fuddled by the new interface, so I may be doing the wrong thing. I dragged my 800 slices onto the big black window and they loaded after a lot of thinking. When I clicked "render" the programme crashed and windows closed it. Should I go back to an earlier version while bugs are ironed out? I used to be a developer and tester on a programme just like this so I can totally understand if it is just not yet ready for 800 slices.
Thanks!
JSP