HFocus crashing everytime on new MBPro Retina 2015
Posted: 06.04.2015 04:51
Hi
I have HF crashing every time when I try and do a stack on my Macbook Pro.
I have restarted machine - uninstalled Helicon - reinstalled - restarted machine.
I have a registered copy 6.3.0 version.
No other programs running.
New MBPro retina 2015 model 13inch.
16GB of memory
3.1 GHz i7 processor
I have been using my HF copy on my Imac 2012 version with no problems.
I try and do a 2 photo stack as test- and this is error box that appears.
Attachment included.
HF then crashes out and OSX writes a report.
Murad
I have HF crashing every time when I try and do a stack on my Macbook Pro.
I have restarted machine - uninstalled Helicon - reinstalled - restarted machine.
I have a registered copy 6.3.0 version.
No other programs running.
New MBPro retina 2015 model 13inch.
16GB of memory
3.1 GHz i7 processor
I have been using my HF copy on my Imac 2012 version with no problems.
I try and do a 2 photo stack as test- and this is error box that appears.
Attachment included.
HF then crashes out and OSX writes a report.
Murad