Page 1 of 1

Can I save resized frames?

Posted: 09.04.2007 22:35
by Guest
How can I save the resized frames which make up my stacked image? I'd like to do some of my final editing by using layers in Photoshop.
Thanks, Ethan

Posted: 10.04.2007 13:18
by Dan Kozub
Ethan,

Ther is no "official" way to to this. But you may use Create animation feature to export adjusted jpeg files. I would suggest you to use 100% size and max jpeg quality.

animation?

Posted: 17.08.2007 00:01
by Guest
I've just downloaded the trial version for Mac and I don't see the animation option, is this Windows only? are there other features that are not available on the Mac?

thanks,

j

Re: animation?

Posted: 17.08.2007 11:09
by Bart_van_der_Wolf
Anonymous wrote:I've just downloaded the trial version for Mac and I don't see the animation option, is this Windows only? are there other features that are not available on the Mac?
I experienced the same thing with the Windows trial version, but it is available in the registered Pro version. I therefore think it is disabled in the trial version. I'd still like to to be able and save as TIFFs as well though, maybe in a future version.

Bart

Posted: 18.08.2007 04:42
by Ariel
It's not available in mac, as mac is still version 3.x. You could use darwine, maybe, for the windows version?