Register All Users on one PC
Posted: 22.06.2015 16:35
Hey Guys,
I have had luck registering a few computer towers for all users using the directions found @ http://www.heliconsoft.com/registration_help/
Today I encountered an issue. After following the steps and placing the .ini document in the correct location I received an error upon launching Helicon that registration was expired (wasn't able to get screenshot so that might not be the exact wording). The kicker is that I then used the same registration to attempt manually 'register online' which was successful.
Any idea why the same key would work manually but not thru the 'all users' method?
I have had luck registering a few computer towers for all users using the directions found @ http://www.heliconsoft.com/registration_help/
Today I encountered an issue. After following the steps and placing the .ini document in the correct location I received an error upon launching Helicon that registration was expired (wasn't able to get screenshot so that might not be the exact wording). The kicker is that I then used the same registration to attempt manually 'register online' which was successful.
Any idea why the same key would work manually but not thru the 'all users' method?