Page 1 of 1

slow pan/scroll on mac

Posted: 30.07.2015 17:13
by cjj2003
Hello, The mac version of the software seems to be graphically very slow -- specifically when I am panning around the image after it has rendered and when I try to retouch the image. I am using a 5k imac (32GB, 4.0GhZ, AMD Radeon R9 M295X). Other graphics heavy applications such as Capture One and Photoshop are very fast on the imac. I also use helicon 5x on my PC laptop and it's very fast. I'm wondering if the mac version does not have hardware acceleration or if there is an option that I need to turn on?

Thanks in advance,
Chad

Re: slow pan/scroll on mac

Posted: 30.07.2015 23:38
by cjj2003
I think the problem is just the size and resolution of the screen -- if I shrink the size of the window the performance improves. If you can think of a workaround that still uses the whole screen, I would be very appreciative.

Thanks!

Re: slow pan/scroll on mac

Posted: 04.08.2015 14:09
by Stas Yatsenko
I would appreciate if you check the CPU load when you pan the image. High CPU load (close to 100%) will tell us that accelleration is not properly used.