Command Line Mode crashes
Posted: 21.08.2015 00:59
When I run the following:
"...\heliconfocus.exe" "folder"
the GUI comes up with the images to stack, but no rendering is done.
When I run the same with the "-silent" parameter added, it crashes:
"...\heliconfocus.exe" "folder" -silent
I have sent in the error report.
When I run the the first command with the added parameters showed below, the GUI comes up, but without any images:
"...\heliconfocus.exe" "folder" -mp:1 -rp:8 -sp:2
I am using version 6.0.18 running on an XP (with sp3) system. Using the GUI mode alone works OK.
Any idea what is going on?
"...\heliconfocus.exe" "folder"
the GUI comes up with the images to stack, but no rendering is done.
When I run the same with the "-silent" parameter added, it crashes:
"...\heliconfocus.exe" "folder" -silent
I have sent in the error report.
When I run the the first command with the added parameters showed below, the GUI comes up, but without any images:
"...\heliconfocus.exe" "folder" -mp:1 -rp:8 -sp:2
I am using version 6.0.18 running on an XP (with sp3) system. Using the GUI mode alone works OK.
Any idea what is going on?