Page 1 of 1
Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Posted: 02.06.2016 14:06
by matlab22
I am running an smartphone based Android 5.1.1 LMY47V and the latest security patch 2016-04-01 and I am not able to start helicon. Helicon 3.6.2 is running but has some trouble after a long connection the image is jittering over my nikon wr1b adapter. This makes it unusable.
Furthermore android is constantly updating the app so I can not start it. In the first time I used Titanium backup manager to downgrade but with the latest stock android I lost root access, so this is not an option anymore.
When will there be an update to this problem?
Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Posted: 03.06.2016 11:48
by Stas Yatsenko
It'll be fixed in the next update, probably next week.
Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Posted: 15.06.2016 10:36
by matlab22
Thanks Helicon Remote 3.7 is now working fine on my device

Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Posted: 21.07.2016 20:12
by matlab22
And here we go again. The latest edition 3.7.3 is not starting anymore. What did you guys change?
Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Posted: 22.07.2016 10:30
by Stas Yatsenko
Nothing. This is weird, and I'm not sure the problem is with the app now. Have you tried uninstalling the app, rebooting Android and reinstalling?
Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Posted: 22.07.2016 12:14
by matlab22
Today it started again and I was able to send the bug report. During this internal bug report it crashed and I sent the standard one from google. Then the app recovered and I was able to report the internal one as well.
The app is now again in trial version. I guess this has something to do with the user data of this app.
Re: Helicon Remote 3.6.6 and Android 5.1
Posted: 25.07.2016 11:19
by Stas Yatsenko
Please uninstall the app, reboot Android and reinstall Helicon Remote.