Page 1 of 1

Custom Names

Posted: 22.10.2016 16:58
by Hervey
Hello.. :D

Is there a way to name the files saved from a queue other than Date and hour...? like ..

Image_001.Tif
Image_002.Tif
Image_003.Tif

etc...

Thanks
h/

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 24.10.2016 13:09
by Stas Yatsenko
You can change file name template in Helicon Focus menu "Edit/Preferences.../General".

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 25.10.2016 16:29
by Hervey
Thank you Stas...

but I can't see any prefs in the edit menu.. only in View.. (Ctrl-K)

and there is nothing there... :? I am sure I miss something..?
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-1.jpg (130.04 KiB) Viewed 13770 times

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 26.10.2016 10:11
by Stas Yatsenko
You mean Helicon Focus or Helicon Filter? Please make sure you are using the latest release.

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 26.10.2016 15:12
by Hervey
Well yes I am talking about Helicon Focus...

I checked and Helicon says There is no newer version...

sorry if I sounded confusing..

h/

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 27.10.2016 11:51
by Stas Yatsenko
What Helicon Focus version do you have? 6.7.1 ("Help / About...") ?

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 28.10.2016 08:47
by Hervey
Hello... It says 5.3.14

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 28.10.2016 10:55
by Stas Yatsenko
Please download and install the latest release of Helicon Focus from our site:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/software-downloads/

Re: Custom Names

Posted: 28.10.2016 18:34
by Hervey
Hey thanks Stas.. I have DL it..

:)