Page 1 of 1
Mirrorless Camera Version
Posted: 02.06.2018 23:38
by rdeekster
I have been considering your product for a period and I'm curious if you have plans to develop a version for mirrorless cameras? I've got the Sony system and while I have the Metabones Nikon adapter I'm not sure if that would work.
What are your plans for Sony or other mirrorless systems?
Re: Mirrorless Camera Version
Posted: 04.06.2018 10:37
by Stas Yatsenko
We can't support the current generation Sony cameras due to their remote control limitations. We're not aware of any other mirrorless cameras we could support either, but that could change in the future.
Re: Mirrorless Camera Version
Posted: 09.10.2019 12:22
by Albert52Tirrol
hey, butiIs there any way of linking the glidecam examples? I´m looking for suitable glidecams for DSLR cameras. Are these glidecams meaningful for quality of photos? I need at least a basic steadicam support. excuse my bad English. Thank you.