Stas,
I really appreciate your help, please disregard my last paragraph, as my intent may have been confusing :)
The OTG cable I listed worked, HR did give me a warning before I disabled my tablets Gallery, more or less tried to tell me not to do it, but it all works now.
The active 10m USB2 cable ...
Search found 5 matches
- 03.10.2013 18:18
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10836
- 02.10.2013 16:15
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10836
Re: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR, Problem solved
Problem Solved
I received my SANOXY USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male Adapter Cable Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable.
This adapter works well with my Nikon D7000 and the Nexus 7 (2013) , but, you have to start the camera first.
I connect the camera to the tablet, turn the camera on, Helicon Remote ...
I received my SANOXY USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male Adapter Cable Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable.
This adapter works well with my Nikon D7000 and the Nexus 7 (2013) , but, you have to start the camera first.
I connect the camera to the tablet, turn the camera on, Helicon Remote ...
- 30.09.2013 19:41
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10836
Re: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
Has anyone else successfully used Helicon remote with a Nexus 7 (2013) and a Nikon D7000? If so, what did you use?
I found this, it worked for some, didn't for others.
SANOXY USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male Adapter Cable Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable
When I first found this web site, and watched ...
I found this, it worked for some, didn't for others.
SANOXY USB 2.0 A Female to Micro B Male Adapter Cable Micro USB Host Mode OTG Cable
When I first found this web site, and watched ...
- 24.09.2013 19:49
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10836
Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
Which OTG cable for a Nikon D7000 and the New Nexus 7 for use with Helicon Remote?
I did search, but didn't find a definitive answer.
I did search, but didn't find a definitive answer.
- 19.09.2013 18:19
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Is there a WiFi device that will work with my D7000
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3022
Is there a WiFi device that will work with my D7000
My Nexus tablet will be here today. Is there a WiFi device that I can connect to my Nikon D7000 and communicate with my Nexus tablet running Helicon Remote? Hopefully something reasonably priced.