Hi ! I bought "Helicon Focus Lite" and just found out the "retouch" function stops working after a few clicks... I got a little window saying that I need to get the PRO version to use this function :shock: !
What's good buying a program which one can't use the basic tools ?
:x
J-P.
Search found 21 matches
- 12.06.2018 17:12
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: I can't retouch, using HF "lite" !!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3232
- 24.06.2011 16:01
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 5.2.4 update fail
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11657
Re: 5.2.4 update fail
Thank you Stas for the good news !
...however... I will let someone else try the "corrected" new version before to download it myself
!
J-P.
...however... I will let someone else try the "corrected" new version before to download it myself
J-P.
- 20.06.2011 16:44
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 5.2.4 update fail
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11657
Re: 5.2.4 update fail
..............my experience was that the installation failed, because the older program couldn't delete the files HeliconFocus.exe and (in the direction library) focusmts.dll..........
Thing is, I did delete ALL the files within the Helicon Focus 5.2.4 directory AND of the previous version (it ...
Thing is, I did delete ALL the files within the Helicon Focus 5.2.4 directory AND of the previous version (it ...
- 15.06.2011 09:10
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 5.2.4 update fail
- Replies: 10
- Views: 11657
Re: 5.2.4 update fail
Jumping in to say that I had/have major problems, following the download (on june 14) of the latest 5.2.4 version: I used a previous version for some times (with Vista 32), without any problem, but when I tried to install the 5.2.4, it locked my PC (with the CPU busy at 50 to 100%) and NEVER ended ...
- 04.08.2010 19:57
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Strange cropping by HF !
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3628
Re: Strange cropping by HF !
If you change the order of the source images and Helicon Focus will not crop the result. But you will see that the edges will contain blurred areas from some of the source files.
When you refocus your camera, the framing chages. I think you need to frame when you are focused on the FARTHEST point ...
When you refocus your camera, the framing chages. I think you need to frame when you are focused on the FARTHEST point ...
- 03.08.2010 16:27
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Strange cropping by HF !
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3628
Strange cropping by HF !
Hi ! I noticed a strange cropping by Helicon Focus: I took 16 shots of some tools, laid on a white background. The depth of the subjects was 43 cm. (17") and the nearest point of the subject was at 37 cm. (14.5") from the camera.
I carefully focussed so that I wouldn't have to crop anything ! I ...
I carefully focussed so that I wouldn't have to crop anything ! I ...
- 02.03.2010 16:38
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Distance between shots ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8055
Re: Distance between shots ?
Yes, if the program know the total distance and number of shots it can determine the distance between shots ( = (farthest - nearest)/(number of shots-1))
But again, it calculates the distance in focusing steps, not cm. Please send us a printscreen of the interface, that would help me to understand ...
But again, it calculates the distance in focusing steps, not cm. Please send us a printscreen of the interface, that would help me to understand ...
- 01.03.2010 18:17
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Distance between shots ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8055
Re: Distance between shots ?
Thanks for the answer, Stas !
But what I meant was: in the little FOCUS BRACKETING window, after having used the DOF calculator, hence knowing the DOF I need AND after having saved the nearest (or furthest) point (in my example a minimum of 18 centimeters), the program should normally a be able to ...
But what I meant was: in the little FOCUS BRACKETING window, after having used the DOF calculator, hence knowing the DOF I need AND after having saved the nearest (or furthest) point (in my example a minimum of 18 centimeters), the program should normally a be able to ...
- 26.02.2010 20:09
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Distance between shots ?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 8055
Distance between shots ?
Hi ! I'm trying Helicon Remote and I would like to know HOW MUCH each figure in Distance between shots represent in milimeters or centimeters ?
I'm using a Nikon D700 with a Tamron SP90 macro set at f/16, and I found that, at a distance (nearest) of 55 cm., with an object of 18 cm. "deep", I needed ...
I'm using a Nikon D700 with a Tamron SP90 macro set at f/16, and I found that, at a distance (nearest) of 55 cm., with an object of 18 cm. "deep", I needed ...
- 09.10.2008 14:31
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: Tough job !
- Replies: 2
- Views: 8974
Tough job !
I had to increase the RADIUS up to 25, while leaving the SMOOTHING to 1 (method B) to get a good job done on this image !
35 shots with Nikon D200 and Tamron SP90 - 1:250 @ f/13 - ISO 100
Cheers,
J-P.
35 shots with Nikon D200 and Tamron SP90 - 1:250 @ f/13 - ISO 100
Cheers,
J-P.
- 04.06.2008 10:23
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: A few images !
- Replies: 10
- Views: 19042
- 02.06.2008 10:33
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: A few images !
- Replies: 10
- Views: 19042
Re: JPS' flower shot with strobe
Very impressive flower shots, JPS. Outstanding "glow" to the petals. Is there much post-processing involved with these images, or is it "straight from the camera?" I've been doing similar work... but outside. Even at the crack of dawn there's often a breeze, as gentle as it may be.
One tip worth ...
One tip worth ...
- 27.05.2008 11:35
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: A few images !
- Replies: 10
- Views: 19042
- 27.05.2008 10:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: A few images !
- Replies: 10
- Views: 19042
- 26.05.2008 15:28
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: How to best set the camera ?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 7976