The first one is a 100% crop. I shot that with a Leaf A75 medium format digital back on a Fuji Gx 680lll. I usually have this on an old Horseman Large Format rail that will allow me to move it in and out.
Couple pictures of it here on this thread...scroll down the page a bit
http://luminous ...
Search found 8 matches
- 03.02.2009 03:59
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Large 16bit files
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11342
- 12.07.2008 02:51
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: 4x5 scanbacks - Any program limits?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 8506
- 05.03.2008 21:08
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Great application
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9831
- 05.03.2008 21:04
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Opacity maps
- Replies: 5
- Views: 10284
- 01.02.2008 19:04
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Mac version 4
- Replies: 6
- Views: 10674
- 07.01.2008 21:31
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Great application
- Replies: 3
- Views: 9831
Great application
To tell you the truth when I downloaded the application I didn't have high hopes for it. Often times these sort of programs are buggy and really don't work too well but I am very impressed by it.
Plan on using it within my commercial work so it has already paid for itself many times over.
And I won ...
Plan on using it within my commercial work so it has already paid for itself many times over.
And I won ...
- 06.01.2008 20:55
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Large 16bit files
- Replies: 4
- Views: 11342
Large 16bit files
I'm still playing around with the program and so decided to see how it handles my big files. The back I shoot with produces approx 192Mb 16bit files.
This is a stack of 13 and after chugging away on the G5 for about 7 minutes it produced a very nicely rendered file. Didn't run any dust maps although ...
This is a stack of 13 and after chugging away on the G5 for about 7 minutes it produced a very nicely rendered file. Didn't run any dust maps although ...
- 03.01.2008 23:51
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Pls recommend some focussing rail for use with helicon focus
- Replies: 16
- Views: 37192