Well, when I operate my camera manually in LV (no HR connected), it is not doing step 4 and 5 either. When I connect HR, it is doing it. So something is telling it to do.
I would expect (from my far away point of view) two possible reasons: A) HR is disabling LV after step 3 and than enables it ...
I just started using the demo today. Once you have set your nearest point and farthest point is it possible to save these? How repeatable is this? I would like to stitch images together after stacking and need a repeatable sequence. I am taking lots of images and want to be sure that if there ...
We do not maintain a list of supported cameras. We describe the set of supported cameras in general (Nikon/Canon DSLR cameras with live view) and point out unsupported cameras instead. At the moment only Nikon D3000/D3100 are not supported among the cameras with live view.
same problem as described in http://www.heliconsoft.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4611
Well, since my workinghorse/fieldcamera is the D7000, the real benefit will be this setup: Samsung Galaxy SII & Android 403 & HeliconRemote & D7000 I'm really eager to use this out in the field ...
[quote="Stas Yatsenko"]We control camera with focusing steps. One small step for Nikon cameras is set to 15 microsteps of the lens. We found that this value is small enough for most applications. If you find that you need to make smaller steps, please let us know.[/quote]