Search found 5 matches
- 26.05.2025 11:50
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Registration on two computers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4089
Registration on two computers
Is it possible to register Helicon Focus on my desktop and my notebook?
- 05.10.2021 16:08
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: image out of .cr3 less sharp and less saturated as image out of jpg
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5148
Re: image out of .cr3 less sharp and less saturated as image out of jpg
If I convert the RAWs (Canon Compressed RAW) by hand with Adobe-DNG-Konverter the DNGs look exactly like the original RAWs.
- 05.10.2021 15:42
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: image out of .cr3 less sharp and less saturated as image out of jpg
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5148
Re: image out of .cr3 less sharp and less saturated as image out of jpg
1. The jpegs are out of cam. I shoot RAW and JPEG
2. I did not apply sharpening. I show the jpeg parameters in the attachments
3. see attachment
4. I am opening images in HF directly
2. I did not apply sharpening. I show the jpeg parameters in the attachments
3. see attachment
4. I am opening images in HF directly
- 30.09.2021 14:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: image out of .cr3 less sharp and less saturated as image out of jpg
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5148
image out of .cr3 less sharp and less saturated as image out of jpg
When I generate an image out of .cr3 files the result is less sharp and less saturated as an image out of .jpg files (see attachment). Where is the problem?
- 30.09.2021 14:18
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Error message when saving jpg or tiff generated out of .cr3
- Replies: 0
- Views: 42102
Error message when saving jpg or tiff generated out of .cr3
I stacked .cr3 images from Canon R5. When I save the image as jpg or tiff I get an error message (see attachment). Saving as dng brings no error.