Search found 6 matches

by hcgilje
08.09.2022 12:23
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: save images in virtual stack to folder
Replies: 0
Views: 54625

save images in virtual stack to folder

As mentioned in an earlier post, I really like the split stack function in batch mode. I use it to create tiles which I stitch together in ptgui.
Sometimes, however, I want to create an animation from the images that make up a stack.

So when I batch render, the results end up in the lower section ...
by hcgilje
19.08.2022 12:37
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: save depth map and export layers in batch mode
Replies: 3
Views: 44822

save depth map and export layers in batch mode

It would be great if there was a way to save the depth maps and export layers for each stack when doing a batch operation.
by hcgilje
03.08.2022 23:43
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: feature request: incremented number in file names with batch operations
Replies: 4
Views: 5294

Re: feature request: incremented number in file names with batch operations

It is quite useful when importing the result into ImageJ/Fiji for stitching, and it is not very unusual to have a counter as a naming option (as long as the folder names are unique).
Anyway, yes I use xconvert for the purpose of renaming the files.
HC
by hcgilje
02.08.2022 20:27
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: batch slabbing with multiple folders
Replies: 0
Views: 54365

batch slabbing with multiple folders

Hi again,
I guess I am trying to achieve two levels of batching:
First organize images that belong in the same stack by organizing the stacks in separate folders
Then do slabbing on each of the stacks
I tried to add multiple folders to the batch window, then do the split stack operation.
I was ...
by hcgilje
01.08.2022 13:33
Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
Topic: feature request: incremented number in file names with batch operations
Replies: 4
Views: 5294

feature request: incremented number in file names with batch operations

Hi,
I miss a feature when I am doing batch stack operations: An option for the filename to be saved with a counter (and padding) so for example:
000.tif
001.tif
002.tif
etc

So this would be in the file name template section in preferences I guess.

best,
HC

btw, I really like the split stack ...