Hi Catherine,
great. Then I can update without worries.
Search found 10 matches
- 26.10.2025 20:22
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Compatibility with MacOs 26 (Tahoe)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 496
- 25.10.2025 14:19
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Compatibility with MacOs 26 (Tahoe)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 496
Compatibility with MacOs 26 (Tahoe)
Dear all,
do you have any experience on the compatibility of the current release of HeliconFocus with macOS 26.x (Tahoe). I'd like to upgrade my Mac, but HF is an essential tool for my photography.
Thanks,
Björn
do you have any experience on the compatibility of the current release of HeliconFocus with macOS 26.x (Tahoe). I'd like to upgrade my Mac, but HF is an essential tool for my photography.
Thanks,
Björn
- 22.05.2025 10:28
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Compatibility with MacOS 15.5
- Replies: 1
- Views: 10403
Compatibility with MacOS 15.5
Hi all,
is the current release (8.3.4) compatible with the newly released MacOs 15.5?
Thanks,
Björn
is the current release (8.3.4) compatible with the newly released MacOs 15.5?
Thanks,
Björn
- 06.05.2025 22:39
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23431
Re: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
Hi Catherine,
great! I've tested quickly the retouching and it works. Great service and very quick reaction. Absolutely no need to say sorry.
Thanks,
Björn
great! I've tested quickly the retouching and it works. Great service and very quick reaction. Absolutely no need to say sorry.
Thanks,
Björn
- 06.05.2025 11:09
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23431
Re: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
Just an update related to this issue:
I can reproduce it with the current release on a different MacBook Pro, too. Unfortunately, it's nearly the same setup MacOS 15.4.1, same processor, but different SSD. Though, I assume there's an issue around this MacOs version and / or this processor...
I ...
I can reproduce it with the current release on a different MacBook Pro, too. Unfortunately, it's nearly the same setup MacOS 15.4.1, same processor, but different SSD. Though, I assume there's an issue around this MacOs version and / or this processor...
I ...
- 05.05.2025 15:14
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23431
Re: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
I've send the bug report. It still did not work.
- 05.05.2025 13:45
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23431
Re: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
Hi Catherine,
already checked it and did it again:
Both outputs were made with the same settings (i.e. descending). It's not showing uptime in the listbox. Whenever I click on it, it doesn't open.
I've tried to attach 3 screenshots with each 250 kb, but the board bring the message that they are to ...
already checked it and did it again:
Both outputs were made with the same settings (i.e. descending). It's not showing uptime in the listbox. Whenever I click on it, it doesn't open.
I've tried to attach 3 screenshots with each 250 kb, but the board bring the message that they are to ...
- 05.05.2025 11:00
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23431
Re: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
Hi Catherine,
short update: The functionality of retouching a stack with another output stack from the same source images doesn't work in 8.3.3. I've tested it with a "perfect" stack, which worked under 8.2.18. The listbox on the retouching tab is just not populated with the output images from the ...
short update: The functionality of retouching a stack with another output stack from the same source images doesn't work in 8.3.3. I've tested it with a "perfect" stack, which worked under 8.2.18. The listbox on the retouching tab is just not populated with the output images from the ...
- 05.05.2025 09:39
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23431
Re: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
Hi Catherine,
both stacks were made with the same settings an order. The only "issue" is, that the order used was ascending or descending, but mixed. Again, in both cases the same order. Could this be the issue?
both stacks were made with the same settings an order. The only "issue" is, that the order used was ascending or descending, but mixed. Again, in both cases the same order. Could this be the issue?
- 04.05.2025 21:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
- Replies: 13
- Views: 23431
HF 8.3.3: Retouching from output not possible
Dear all,
I'm currently having an issue with 8.3.3 on a Mac M3 Max running under 15.4.1:
I created twitter outputs from one stack. One with method B and one with A. Whenever I go to retouching I cannot select the other output from the list box. It's just not listed. In the last version I used (8.2 ...
I'm currently having an issue with 8.3.3 on a Mac M3 Max running under 15.4.1:
I created twitter outputs from one stack. One with method B and one with A. Whenever I go to retouching I cannot select the other output from the list box. It's just not listed. In the last version I used (8.2 ...