Thank you very muchCatherine wrote: 09.10.2026 01:41Hello,
It already has: https://www.heliconsoft.com/downloads/HeliconFocus9.dmg
Search found 2 matches
- 09.10.2026 07:19
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon Focus and MacOs 28
- Replies: 2
- Views: 56
Re: Helicon Focus and MacOs 28
- 09.10.2026 00:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon Focus and MacOs 28
- Replies: 2
- Views: 56
Helicon Focus and MacOs 28
Good evening.
I have just updated to macOS 27.0.1, and to my surprise, when I launched Helicon Focus, I was required to install Rosetta to get it working.
I also received a system message stating that, starting with the next version (macOS 28), applications requiring Rosetta will no longer run.
Does ...
I have just updated to macOS 27.0.1, and to my surprise, when I launched Helicon Focus, I was required to install Rosetta to get it working.
I also received a system message stating that, starting with the next version (macOS 28), applications requiring Rosetta will no longer run.
Does ...