Pausing the capture process and repeating the shot

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
D600vince
Posts: 75
Joined: 19.12.2012 15:01

Pausing the capture process and repeating the shot

Post by D600vince »

Hi,

Was shooting a cathedral, at night for focus stacking, with 30 sec exposure/frame. 13 frame to capture. Some clueless point & shot tourist fired their flash during exposure. So I had to redid the whole capture several times.

If I were able to pause the capture process and to recapture the frame that was just captured, it would have fixed the issue.

So I think pausing capture process AND being able to recapture the last shot should be possible. It will help in case the situation changes. It could be a bird crossing teh frame also.

Of course that pause / recapture should be available for both focus stacking and bracketing
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: Pausing the capture process and repeating the shot

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

That's a good idea, although it might be a little difficult to implement. We'll add it.
Post Reply