On mobile remote, I was surprised to not get a brief display of the just taken shots.
I think it'd be great if we had a checkbox next the take picture button reading "display shot". So of course, we cold have it disabled most of times, which is good not to slow down picture taking, but only enable it when useful.
You'll reply to me, hey there's the preview button for that. I agree, but it doesn't always works.
See, I recently was trying to photograph meteor shower. I was in complete dark, I planed to rely on remote to operate my camera and see the result. 10 s exposure to avoid star trails.
So from time to time, it'd fire a preview. I was overjoyed to notice I just captured 2 meteors, till I rememberer I was in preview ! So my picture wasn't recorded
If the just taken photo would have been displayed, I'd only take real picture, and be able to use the displayed image to perfect settings or ensure the shot was good, while recording it. So I would have miss many less meteor than I did.
I did try the download to computer option, to have the picture in the gallery, but it's too slow to goes back and forth from gallery to remote
Thanks
P.S : As always, D600 + first nexus 7 + OTG cable