Orange marble spider
Orange marble spider
Apparently fairly common, but the first I have seen. It took 30 minutes for it to stop moving, then I was able to get a 9 slice stack.
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: Orange marble spider
Very good details. What is the magnification?
Re: Orange marble spider
The actual size of the spider's body was ~1cm.
-
mgordeeva250
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 15.09.2016 15:46
Re: Orange marble spider
Even though I don't particularly like spiders, this one looks fantastic, especially when you think of the process of the model's creation.
-
Lamar Watson
- Posts: 11
- Joined: 29.11.2018 23:41
Re: Orange marble spider
I'm not a fan of spiders, but the photo is cool
- Giorgio PAPARELLE
- Posts: 23
- Joined: 01.01.2014 16:55
- Contact:
Re: Orange marble spider
Fortunately it took only 30 minutes...
Very good job.
Very good job.
Re: Orange marble spider
This photo is so fantastic and cool.
Re: Orange marble spider
What kit and post-processing did you use? Excellent clarity, I just want to know how you did it!
Re: Orange marble spider
It was a Nikon 7200 with the Nikon 105 macro lens. The camera was mounted on a Thor labs light table and controlled using a Cognisys rail. There was very little processing in Photoshop: just adjusting light balance and contrast.
-
nowakowski912
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 17.06.2020 14:46
Re: Orange marble spider
Oh wow i love this one.fotograf ślubny Katowicefotograf ślubny Krakówfotograf ślubny Kielcefotograf ślubny WarszawaMikeCT wrote: 20.10.2015 14:23 Screen Shot 2015-10-19 at 2.42.48 PM.pngApparently fairly common, but the first I have seen. It took 30 minutes for it to stop moving, then I was able to get a 9 slice stack.
Re: Orange marble spider
It's such a good shot that my phobia has already been triggered..