double edges

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Guest

Post by Guest »

I continually get this same problem where it seems one of the contributing pictures is totally left out, thus resulting in parts of the assembled picture that are fuzzy, even tho that exact region is in perfect focus in the original stack. How are we going the be able to solve this problem if you cannot see it? I can see it on an 800 px jpg. Do I need to upload another sample stack?n I want this software to work. It's one of the smartest most useful and creative tools I have come across.
Guest

Post by Guest »

so what is happening on this?

What about the mac mask version too?
Dan Kozub
Posts: 355
Joined: 24.03.2004 18:14

Post by Dan Kozub »

Yes, please upload the stack (http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html). Is very hard to talk about the problem without being able to reproduce it.
Guest

Post by Guest »

ok but what is wrong now?
Attachments
helicon.jpg
(120.36 KiB) Downloaded 1875 times
Guest

Post by Guest »

i started this thread june 17
Dan Kozub
Posts: 355
Joined: 24.03.2004 18:14

Post by Dan Kozub »

http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html :

Server: helicon.com.ua
Login: upload
Password: nopassword

Folder: /httpdocs/

Please upload to the above folder.
Guest

Post by Guest »

Photoshop 5 will be out before we get this figured out:
Attachments
failure.jpg
failure.jpg (97.44 KiB) Viewed 20645 times
Guest

Post by Guest »

it is posted now folder stevez
Guest

Post by Guest »

there should be no mistaking what i am saying as I have marked directly on the image, fault and sources.
Kindly advise.
Guest

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:there should be no mistaking what i am saying as I have marked directly on the image, fault and sources.
Kindly advise.
Steve have you tried Method B, 7, 1
Guest

Post by Guest »

that was better thank you, but it added some halos.
How do we know what combinations to use?
Guest

Post by Guest »

uh oh, I am getting more consistent results from Photoshop CS4 already
and they don't even have a variety of options to make it work well.
Lots slower than helicon tho.
What do you think?
Also, CS4 gives us masked layers to work with.
Wasn't that a feature of yours due his fall?


by the way, how come it always takes two or more tries to get thru that spam filter?
In fact, all i get is an icon some times instead of the letters to copy.
Guest

Post by Guest »

Dan, please make some comments above. That is the best way to make happy customers.
Dan Kozub
Posts: 355
Joined: 24.03.2004 18:14

Post by Dan Kozub »

Sorry for the delay, I am just back from vacation. We are now testing beta version of new Helicon Focus for Mac so it will be available soon. Then we plan to add 3D module that is already available in Windows version.
Post Reply