Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
Bluesman2008

Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

Post by Bluesman2008 »

Are there any step by step tutorials on how to use Helicon Remote? I tried defining a start and end point but when it finishes, I only get one slice no matter how many pictures I tell it to take.
Howard
Posts: 12
Joined: 15.01.2010 12:27

Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

Post by Howard »

I read all that but was looking for something that indicated what camera settings to use on the D5000.
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

There are no special settings for D5000. Several users reported that D5000 is shown on the list but does not properly function. We are looking into this now.
moshiaph

Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

Post by moshiaph »

Do I have to remove my camera's memorycard when I connect with Helicon Remote ?
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Some Nikon cameras work much slower if memorycard is inserted. You can try the difference with your camera.
jakeone

Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

Post by jakeone »

Why can't I use this app in sync with studio lights? Or can I (canon 450D)?
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: Tutorial for Helicon Remote?

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

With 450D you can't unless you set the lens manual focus mode. Then you can go to File->Preferences->Shooting and set "Disable live view during shooting" to "Yes", it should make flash work.
Post Reply