Suggestion: Name output by folder?

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
zpyder
Posts: 5
Joined: 02.07.2011 16:35

Suggestion: Name output by folder?

Post by zpyder »

Hi

I was just wondering whether you have considered (and whether the option exists and I am just not seeing it) having the option to name output files based on the folder name. A specific example is that I am running batches of stacks using the "Add all subfolders to queue" option. Currently I have to go into each subfolder after the queue runs and rename the output to the species the stack is of (the folder name). It'd be great if there was an option to auto-name the output based on folder name, it'd save a lot of time and work figuring it out when I have a 70 stack queue to go through!
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: Suggestion: Name output by folder?

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Very good suggestion, thanks. Will be added to our to-do list.
Post Reply