Newbie… can i hire someone to do my photography
Newbie… can i hire someone to do my photography
I am a new user to the software And I am wondering if there is a photographer that I could hire to take pictures of my products rather than learn the entire system myself.
-
Thanos_June
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 14.04.2022 22:30
Re: Newbie… can i hire someone to do my photography
I would like to give it a try...

-
Thanos_June
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 14.04.2022 22:30
Re: Newbie… can i hire someone to do my photography
I would like to give it a try...

-
madking426
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 04.10.2017 04:43
Re: Newbie… can i hire someone to do my photography
Which country are you at?Candyao wrote: 15.07.2021 06:58 I am a new user to the software And I am wondering if there is a photographer that I could hire to take pictures of my products rather than learn the entire system myself.