Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime
Does Android itself see the camera? Is there a pop-up window when you connect it? Can you browse camera's storage from Gallery application?
-
Raab
Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime
I just bought cables to try this one out (using the the usbcable that you get with the TFP then a USB female-female connector followed by a cable that converts 'normal' usb to the miniusb). But nothing happends. The OS doesnt see it and the helicon doesnt either. Anyone who got this working?
Best regards
Best regards
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime
Which camera? D7000?
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime
I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, but must be a problem with cables/adapters, since Android itself can't see it. To check if it is a problem with camera or physical connection, you can try connecting USB mouse .
Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime
Same problem whith asus transformer prime
but it's working when i use the dock
so may be i think there is a particularity with the connector of the prime
I hope with the future tf300 or TF700 it's working
( i don't know the connector for this model
but it's working when i use the dock
so may be i think there is a particularity with the connector of the prime
I hope with the future tf300 or TF700 it's working
( i don't know the connector for this model
Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime
yeah you right.tanguy wrote:Same problem whith asus transformer prime
but it's working when i use the dock
so may be i think there is a particularity with the connector of the prime
I hope with the future tf300 or TF700 it's working
( i don't know the connector for this model
I think the problem of that the connector.