Page 1 of 1

Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime

Posted: 21.02.2012 12:19
by Stas Yatsenko
Does Android itself see the camera? Is there a pop-up window when you connect it? Can you browse camera's storage from Gallery application?

Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime

Posted: 09.04.2012 14:41
by Raab
I just bought cables to try this one out (using the the usbcable that you get with the TFP then a USB female-female connector followed by a cable that converts 'normal' usb to the miniusb). But nothing happends. The OS doesnt see it and the helicon doesnt either. Anyone who got this working?

Best regards

Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime

Posted: 11.04.2012 13:51
by Stas Yatsenko
Which camera? D7000?

Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime

Posted: 12.04.2012 02:59
by Raab
Yes, the D7000.

Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime

Posted: 12.04.2012 11:39
by Stas Yatsenko
I'm not sure what exactly is wrong, but must be a problem with cables/adapters, since Android itself can't see it. To check if it is a problem with camera or physical connection, you can try connecting USB mouse .

Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime

Posted: 29.05.2012 17:25
by tanguy
Same problem whith asus transformer prime
but it's working when i use the dock
so may be i think there is a particularity with the connector of the prime

I hope with the future tf300 or TF700 it's working
( i don't know the connector for this model

Re: Nikon D7000 & Asus Transformer Prime

Posted: 13.06.2014 06:58
by Maria
tanguy wrote:Same problem whith asus transformer prime
but it's working when i use the dock
so may be i think there is a particularity with the connector of the prime

I hope with the future tf300 or TF700 it's working
( i don't know the connector for this model
yeah you right.
I think the problem of that the connector.