Hi,
after shooting the stack images via remote and opening helicon focus from helicon remote rendering the files is no problem. But saving the result immediately without any warning crashes helicon focus without saving the result.
Loading helicon focus with the same pictures natively and saving the rendered result is no problem. Only when starting helicon focus from helicon remote leads to crash when saving.
flo
Helicon focus crashes when starting from remote
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: Helicon focus crashes when starting from remote
We can't reproduce this error with the latest version. Are you sure you are using the newest one?
You are also welcome to test new beta version of Helicon Focus 6. Let us know by email if you are interested.
You are also welcome to test new beta version of Helicon Focus 6. Let us know by email if you are interested.
Re: Helicon focus crashes when starting from remote
Hi,
I am using HF 4.2.7. pro 32 bit on mac and HR 2.5.5.m also on Mac.
Yes, I would like to test the beta.
I am using HF 4.2.7. pro 32 bit on mac and HR 2.5.5.m also on Mac.
Yes, I would like to test the beta.