updated to 5.3.10, now remote is missing?

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
russ heller
Posts: 8
Joined: 19.03.2010 07:20

updated to 5.3.10, now remote is missing?

Post by russ heller »

I recently updated my copy of Helicon Focus X64 to v5.3.10 (windows 7) and now I can't seem to find Helicon Remote anywhere. There is no apparent button to launch it from within HF, and a search of my computer doesn't show it as a standalone application either.
I noticed that the version notes mentioned something about breaking Remote off into a separate installation, but this doesn't seem to have happened. Am I supposed to download it separately, or did something just go wrong during my update?

Thanks,

Russ
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: updated to 5.3.10, now remote is missing?

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Please download and install the latest release of Helicon Remote:
http://www.heliconsoft.com/focus_downloads.html
Post Reply