Search found 14 matches
- 04.09.2023 20:20
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Save and reuse rendering?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 45699
Re: Save and reuse rendering?
[...]
The problem I'm running into is that HFocus does not seem to make the focus maps in exactly the same way. So I get some dimensional variation between the 2 results and their shapes do not match exactly from front to back.
I was hoping there might be a feature that allowed me to capture ...
- 03.10.2013 04:15
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10826
Re: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR, Problem solved
BTW, if asked by the app to disable anything in the tablet, DON'T DO IT, I disabled my gallery on my Nexus 7 and had to do a factory reset to get it back.
That's bizarre. Doing a Force Stop on an app should have zero effect on the tablet. I Force Stop my gallery regularly, no problem - and if ...
- 01.10.2013 14:59
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
- Replies: 10
- Views: 10826
Re: Which OTG cable D7000 and Nexus 7 II HR
In spite of my recent posting ( a bracketing issue ), it generally is easy. Once you find the right combination - and this is an issue of the Android world being difficult to navigate, not HR - everything just works.Mr Moose wrote: Now it seems its not so easy.
- 30.09.2013 20:28
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: bracketing routinely failing
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3404
bracketing routinely failing
D7000, Samyang 8mm, 5-step bracket centred at 1/40, iso 200, f/8. Android tablet, Toshiba AT-100, latest os patches.
Every time, at the end of the bracket, it shows a "Camera error" and will do nothing more until the tablet and camera have been reset.
This has worked in past. I have a virtual tour ...
Every time, at the end of the bracket, it shows a "Camera error" and will do nothing more until the tablet and camera have been reset.
This has worked in past. I have a virtual tour ...
- 10.09.2013 01:01
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: odd distance display - bug report
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3213
odd distance display - bug report
Hi.
When binary is converted to decimal, odd things happen. And here is what it looks like:

FYI. You might want to round to one decimal point.
When binary is converted to decimal, odd things happen. And here is what it looks like:

FYI. You might want to round to one decimal point.
- 21.08.2013 21:22
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: wireless control with two devices?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3952
Re: wireless control with two devices?
Thanks - I must have read a planning statement and got it mixed up with current capability.
Will be on the look for this ability - it will be a good competitive wedge for you against Camranger, and for me will eliminate a long, long cord.
Will be on the look for this ability - it will be a good competitive wedge for you against Camranger, and for me will eliminate a long, long cord.
- 17.08.2013 16:32
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: wireless control with two devices?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3952
wireless control with two devices?
I thought that we could control a camera wirelessly with two devices: one attached to the camera, one remote, like this:

So now I have two devices... can't find any documentation.
Can it be done? If so, how?
Thanks.
So now I have two devices... can't find any documentation.
Can it be done? If so, how?
Thanks.
- 19.03.2013 17:16
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: long exposures?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4719
Re: long exposures?
Thanks, good to know. Now I buy a Pixel TW-282.Stas Yatsenko wrote:D7000 doesn't support it.
- 18.03.2013 17:41
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: long exposures?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4719
Re: long exposures?
It is a D7000.
I found the custom exposure, as below, but don't know how to set it- tried as in the screenshot below. Apparently bulb is not available, as the max showing is 30 seconds. Bulb is available on-camera.
http://comrace.ca/temp/heliconRemoteLongExp20130318%20(1).png
http://comrace.ca ...
I found the custom exposure, as below, but don't know how to set it- tried as in the screenshot below. Apparently bulb is not available, as the max showing is 30 seconds. Bulb is available on-camera.
http://comrace.ca/temp/heliconRemoteLongExp20130318%20(1).png
http://comrace.ca ...
- 16.03.2013 00:46
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: long exposures?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 4719
long exposures?
The longest exposure I see in the settings looks like 1 minute, aka 60 seconds.
Is there a way to set arbitrary shutter times?
I want to do, for example, 30, 60, 120 seconds for a three-shot exposure bracket with a dark ND filter. Or 120,240, 480 seconds, and so on.
Thanks.
Is there a way to set arbitrary shutter times?
I want to do, for example, 30, 60, 120 seconds for a three-shot exposure bracket with a dark ND filter. Or 120,240, 480 seconds, and so on.
Thanks.
- 18.02.2013 17:59
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Exposure Bracketing, Strange Choices
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3660
Re: Exposure Bracketing, Strange Choices
No problem. One of the great things about Helicon is great support, like this! It makes bug reporting worthwhile.Stas Yatsenko wrote:Thanks for pointing this issue out.
- 15.02.2013 19:38
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Exposure Bracketing, Strange Choices
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3660
Exposure Bracketing, Strange Choices
Environment: Remote on Toshiba Thrive, Android 4.0.4, Nikon D7000 with latest updates.
I setup a 5-stop, 2EV bracket to test (having had problems with this before, seeing multiple identical exposures as someone else noticed).
Went into Info to see what was up, and saw this:
http://comrace.ca/temp ...
I setup a 5-stop, 2EV bracket to test (having had problems with this before, seeing multiple identical exposures as someone else noticed).
Went into Info to see what was up, and saw this:
http://comrace.ca/temp ...
- 01.10.2012 15:44
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: batch processing
- Replies: 8
- Views: 10070
Re: batch processing
Command line parameters work only in Window version. You will find the list of parameters with examples in the Help files (Installation page) that comes with the Helicon Focus program.
I have found the CLI documentation. It looks like I can only pass a directory, not a list of files. Is this ...
I have found the CLI documentation. It looks like I can only pass a directory, not a list of files. Is this ...
- 03.08.2012 18:00
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: tethered with immeidate review
- Replies: 15
- Views: 17207
Re: tethered with immeidate review
Thanks! This would make Helicon Remote the "killer app" for Nikon shooters. The other tethering options for Android aren't too good, and combined with stacking it would be everything one would need.