Thanks, I like this idea very much. I think we can implement it as a button for storing focusing position. The program can position to the max or min distance and count steps from there. This should be reliable way to restore predefined position.
I would not rely on EXIF field, as far as I remember ...
Search found 355 matches
- 14.08.2013 10:26
- Forum: Helicon Remote
- Topic: Hyperfocal setting
- Replies: 16
- Views: 22182
- 02.10.2009 23:04
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: How can I resume previous helicon Focus session?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6294
Sorry, only workaround :
http://forum.helicon.com.ua/viewtopic.p ... torder=asc
http://forum.helicon.com.ua/viewtopic.p ... torder=asc
- 07.07.2009 15:41
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Congratulations on a glowing review on Luminous Landscape !!
- Replies: 2
- Views: 14234
- 25.06.2009 18:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Error Message
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14318
- 25.06.2009 11:18
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Why does this happen...
- Replies: 1
- Views: 6210
- 25.06.2009 11:17
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Ghosting
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5843
- 25.06.2009 11:12
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Error Message
- Replies: 5
- Views: 14318
Tom,
We need this file for the tests. Can you upload it to our server (http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html)?
We need this file for the tests. Can you upload it to our server (http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html)?
- 25.06.2009 11:09
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Blurry edges
- Replies: 9
- Views: 23392
- 16.06.2009 10:47
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: V4.1 and Mac OS 10.5.7
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7418
- 15.06.2009 13:56
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: V4.1 and Mac OS 10.5.7
- Replies: 3
- Views: 7418
- 02.06.2009 11:00
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Resolution of Output Image
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9128
- 18.05.2009 12:57
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: stop loading images when starting helicon focus
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5310
- 18.05.2009 12:48
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Blotchy Sky
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4793
- 18.05.2009 12:46
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Helicon Focus Rotates Images 90 Degrees
- Replies: 1
- Views: 5269
Mitchell,
Sorry for the delay, your message was not marked as new and I discovered it only now.
Helicon Focus might autorotate image if there is EXIF information about camera orientation. I would appreciate if you send me one file for tests (http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html)
Sorry for the delay, your message was not marked as new and I discovered it only now.
Helicon Focus might autorotate image if there is EXIF information about camera orientation. I would appreciate if you send me one file for tests (http://heliconsoft.com/ftp.html)
- 14.05.2009 10:51
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: stack skewed
- Replies: 4
- Views: 12530