Hello Catherine,
I hope you're doing well. I wanted to follow up on an issue regarding my Helicon Focus license. I purchased a one-year license, but unfortunately, I have been unable to use the software for most of this time.
Is there any chance this feature will be implemented soon? Alternatively ...
Search found 12 matches
- 17.01.2025 01:50
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Using same alignment for several stacks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 239473
- 13.06.2024 03:29
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Using same alignment for several stacks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 239473
Re: Using same alignment for several stacks
Hello, because almost 4 month have passed I wanted to ask when it might be implemented? What might be the time frame?
Thanks and best, Michael
Thanks and best, Michael
- 17.02.2024 05:07
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Using same alignment for several stacks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 239473
Re: Using same alignment for several stacks
Thanks for your reply, Catherine.
It is not the case that I use different lighting in one stack. What you see in the gif are already stacks from the same perspective, with each of them just one lighting setup. The animation shows the outputs of these stacks, but Helicon uses different alignments ...
It is not the case that I use different lighting in one stack. What you see in the gif are already stacks from the same perspective, with each of them just one lighting setup. The animation shows the outputs of these stacks, but Helicon uses different alignments ...
- 29.01.2024 03:43
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Using same alignment for several stacks
- Replies: 6
- Views: 239473
Using same alignment for several stacks
Hello,
is there a way maybe in command line that i can save/store the alignment of the single images of a stack to several other stacks?
It is crucial that several stacks with just different lighting positions/color have the exact same alignment, because after stacking they need to be averaged ...
is there a way maybe in command line that i can save/store the alignment of the single images of a stack to several other stacks?
It is crucial that several stacks with just different lighting positions/color have the exact same alignment, because after stacking they need to be averaged ...
- 15.01.2024 01:14
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: your ip has been blocked...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6760
Re: your ip has been blocked...
Thank you for your prompt action!
- 12.01.2024 13:13
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: save depth map and export layers in batch mode
- Replies: 3
- Views: 44816
Re: save depth map and export layers in batch mode
There is currently no way to do it in batch mode, but you can with command line mode
https://www.heliconsoft.com/focus/help/english/HeliconFocus.html#HF_COM_LINE
Hi Catherine,
thanks for your prompt reply. I will try command line mode. Comm mode should be the best solution in general.
Cheers ...
- 12.01.2024 12:11
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Macro
- Topic: Save and reuse rendering?
- Replies: 7
- Views: 45689
Re: Save and reuse rendering?
Hello,
Same request here. This would be a crucial feature for using Helicon Focus in a more professional way.
It would also be necessary to somehow automate the use of this feature (use same alignments for the next "x" (in my case 7) stacks. Then the next stack should be rendered from the first ...
Same request here. This would be a crucial feature for using Helicon Focus in a more professional way.
It would also be necessary to somehow automate the use of this feature (use same alignments for the next "x" (in my case 7) stacks. Then the next stack should be rendered from the first ...
- 12.01.2024 04:57
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: save depth map and export layers in batch mode
- Replies: 3
- Views: 44816
Re: save depth map and export layers in batch mode
Hello,
yes, a depth map export in batch mode would also be necessary for me and my work with hundreds an thousands of stacks.
It there a way to do it?
Best,
Michael
yes, a depth map export in batch mode would also be necessary for me and my work with hundreds an thousands of stacks.
It there a way to do it?
Best,
Michael
- 12.01.2024 04:51
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: your ip has been blocked...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6760
your ip has been blocked...
Hello,
it is very annoying but sometimes I cannot post because my ip has been blocked because spamhouse has listed it, which it just not true.
So I changed my ip via my university´s VPN. Still it was blocked although spamhouse says it is ok.
Please see screenshots
The problem is, each time I change ...
it is very annoying but sometimes I cannot post because my ip has been blocked because spamhouse has listed it, which it just not true.
So I changed my ip via my university´s VPN. Still it was blocked although spamhouse says it is ok.
Please see screenshots
The problem is, each time I change ...
- 12.01.2024 04:44
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Outputs don’t align.
- Replies: 10
- Views: 22343
Re: Outputs don’t align.
Hello,
I shoot photos where the cam is always in the same position (except for the stacking/focusing movement), but the lights are flashing up from different angles at each stack position and I record one image per single light. I have 8 lights.
After stacking when I import all images as layers in ...
I shoot photos where the cam is always in the same position (except for the stacking/focusing movement), but the lights are flashing up from different angles at each stack position and I record one image per single light. I have 8 lights.
After stacking when I import all images as layers in ...
- 12.01.2024 04:02
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Batch process limited to 500 stacks?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 27791
Re: Batch process limited to 500 stacks?
Hello Michael,
There may be a practical limit of how many stacks can be processed in one session based on the amount of RAM, but 2000 sounds way too low for 128 GB. We're also unfamiliar with the black stripe issue, there are certainly no intentional limits of this kind. We will investigate both ...
- 18.11.2023 12:47
- Forum: Helicon Focus: Support
- Topic: Batch process limited to 500 stacks?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 27791
Batch process limited to 500 stacks?
Hello,
I have a project where I need to render 10800 stacks (each 34 Images). I found out that Helicon Focus uses massive amounts of RAM for such a project, so it is not possible to load more than 2000 stacks at a time with 128GB of RAM which was my first problem. The second was that after 500 ...
I have a project where I need to render 10800 stacks (each 34 Images). I found out that Helicon Focus uses massive amounts of RAM for such a project, so it is not possible to load more than 2000 stacks at a time with 128GB of RAM which was my first problem. The second was that after 500 ...