your ip has been blocked...

Announcement of new releases, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
MiB76
Posts: 11
Joined: 18.11.2023 11:08

your ip has been blocked...

Post by MiB76 »

Hello,
it is very annoying but sometimes I cannot post because my ip has been blocked because spamhouse has listed it, which it just not true.
So I changed my ip via my university´s VPN. Still it was blocked although spamhouse says it is ok.
Please see screenshots

The problem is, each time I change the ip i have to log in again and my message is gone.

Best, Michael
Attachments
FireShot Capture 108 - Helicon Soft Forum - Post a reply - forum.heliconsoft.com.png
(288.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
FireShot Capture 109 - Helicon Soft Forum - Post a reply - forum.heliconsoft.com.png
(288.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
FireShot Capture 110 - Not listed - Reputation Checker - Spamhaus - check.spamhaus.org.png
(139.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
User avatar
Catherine
Posts: 1857
Joined: 29.04.2019 23:38

Re: your ip has been blocked...

Post by Catherine »

Hello Michael,

Sorry about that. We don't understand why that happened, so we disabled this feature completely.
MiB76
Posts: 11
Joined: 18.11.2023 11:08

Re: your ip has been blocked...

Post by MiB76 »

Thank you for your prompt action!
shutterbug
Posts: 68
Joined: 17.12.2022 15:14

Re: your ip has been blocked...

Post by shutterbug »

Thank you!! I've had the same issue
Post Reply