Hello,
it is very annoying but sometimes I cannot post because my ip has been blocked because spamhouse has listed it, which it just not true.
So I changed my ip via my university´s VPN. Still it was blocked although spamhouse says it is ok.
Please see screenshots
The problem is, each time I change the ip i have to log in again and my message is gone.
Best, Michael
your ip has been blocked...
your ip has been blocked...
- Attachments
-
- FireShot Capture 108 - Helicon Soft Forum - Post a reply - forum.heliconsoft.com.png
- (288.56 KiB) Not downloaded yet
-
- FireShot Capture 109 - Helicon Soft Forum - Post a reply - forum.heliconsoft.com.png
- (288.5 KiB) Not downloaded yet
-
- FireShot Capture 110 - Not listed - Reputation Checker - Spamhaus - check.spamhaus.org.png
- (139.67 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Re: your ip has been blocked...
Hello Michael,
Sorry about that. We don't understand why that happened, so we disabled this feature completely.
Sorry about that. We don't understand why that happened, so we disabled this feature completely.
Re: your ip has been blocked...
Thank you for your prompt action!
-
shutterbug
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 17.12.2022 15:14
Re: your ip has been blocked...
Thank you!! I've had the same issue