Connection Options

General discussions, bugs, support, suggestions
Post Reply
Rschlierbeck
Posts: 4
Joined: 14.09.2012 16:22
Location: NY
Contact:

Connection Options

Post by Rschlierbeck »

I read the description of the iOS version of HR. I really like the idea of using one device connected to the camera, then another device "tethered" wireless. Will this same option be available for Android? So for example could I purchase an inexpensive device like the nexus 7, connect that to my camera, then use a larger more powerful tablet wirelessly from a distance?

Thank you.

Scott
User avatar
Stas Yatsenko
Posts: 3833
Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
Contact:

Re: Connection Options

Post by Stas Yatsenko »

Hello Scott,

Indeed it will work like that. Or else, you could physically connect the camera to your computer/laptop and use Android or iOS device as a remote control (as long as the computer and handheld device have a network connection).
Post Reply