I read the description of the iOS version of HR. I really like the idea of using one device connected to the camera, then another device "tethered" wireless. Will this same option be available for Android? So for example could I purchase an inexpensive device like the nexus 7, connect that to my camera, then use a larger more powerful tablet wirelessly from a distance?
Thank you.
Scott
Connection Options
-
Rschlierbeck
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 14.09.2012 16:22
- Location: NY
- Contact:
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: Connection Options
Hello Scott,
Indeed it will work like that. Or else, you could physically connect the camera to your computer/laptop and use Android or iOS device as a remote control (as long as the computer and handheld device have a network connection).
Indeed it will work like that. Or else, you could physically connect the camera to your computer/laptop and use Android or iOS device as a remote control (as long as the computer and handheld device have a network connection).