Not sure if I am missing something but I noticed that whenever I try to retouch in 9.0.4 the brush shows on the image, but the brush does not show on the Source image side to show you where you are pulling from.
- Jason
Retouching Issues
Retouching Issues
- Attachments
-
- IMG_4271.JPG
- (5.67 MiB) Not downloaded yet
Re: Retouching Issues
Yes, it should be fixed in the new version that's coming out soon.
Re: Retouching Issues
Awesome. I am really looking forward to all the new and updated things we can do with this software!! enjoy the weekend If you read this in time.
Re: Retouching Issues
Thanks, you as well! Of course I'm going to read in time.
Still can't give you a date when the new version will be available, sorry. But soon.
Still can't give you a date when the new version will be available, sorry. But soon.