D7000 software
-
moshiaph
D7000 software
Helicon Remote shows the D7000 , but only the focus work and not very good.
No control on other camera settings like f-stop on iso value.
Is there a update on this ?
No control on other camera settings like f-stop on iso value.
Is there a update on this ?
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: D7000 software
Please send us ([email protected]) log file (menu\Help\Report a bug), we will try to understand why this happens.
Are you able to control camera with Nikon Remote software?
Are you able to control camera with Nikon Remote software?
Re: D7000 software
Hi,
I use the D7000 and it works some times and some times not:
I use it with the following setting: D7000 firmware A1.01 B1.01 L 1.002, AF-S mikro Nikkor 105 mm, MacBool Pro, HeliconRemote 2.0.14
I found that:
# remote must be started first, than connecting the camera will initialize the camera, after closing the life view mode (manually or by the camera) remote will not recognize the camera any more, and you have to close remote and start again
# Autofocus must be set on (both camera and lens)
# Exposure must be set on manual
# Camera must be set on single picture
# all controls are working fine
# starting pictures some times works fine, and all proposed pictures are running through, sometimes only one picture is made, sometimes more. I did not find any rule for that.
I hope that helps
I use the D7000 and it works some times and some times not:
I use it with the following setting: D7000 firmware A1.01 B1.01 L 1.002, AF-S mikro Nikkor 105 mm, MacBool Pro, HeliconRemote 2.0.14
I found that:
# remote must be started first, than connecting the camera will initialize the camera, after closing the life view mode (manually or by the camera) remote will not recognize the camera any more, and you have to close remote and start again
# Autofocus must be set on (both camera and lens)
# Exposure must be set on manual
# Camera must be set on single picture
# all controls are working fine
# starting pictures some times works fine, and all proposed pictures are running through, sometimes only one picture is made, sometimes more. I did not find any rule for that.
I hope that helps
-
Moshiaph
Re: D7000 software
I can only ajust the focus from the Remote program side.
No other camera settings can be ajusted from the program side.
Taking more than 9 fotos and the program freezes up in auto mode( out of 13 it would take 4 pictures and the just stop) and do not go over to the focus program bloc asking if I woant to open the focus program, Manualy I can take as many fotos as I want on then open in focus program. Less than 9 fotos work 100%
Yours,
Jan
No other camera settings can be ajusted from the program side.
Taking more than 9 fotos and the program freezes up in auto mode( out of 13 it would take 4 pictures and the just stop) and do not go over to the focus program bloc asking if I woant to open the focus program, Manualy I can take as many fotos as I want on then open in focus program. Less than 9 fotos work 100%
Yours,
Jan
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: D7000 software
Please unzip this new version of Helicon Remote into Helicon Focus folder:
http://downloads.heliconfilter.com/Heli ... 2.2011.zip
We are going to publish it on our site in a few days. I would appreciate if you test it and give us your comments.
http://downloads.heliconfilter.com/Heli ... 2.2011.zip
We are going to publish it on our site in a few days. I would appreciate if you test it and give us your comments.
-
moshiaph
Re: D7000 software
I have just tested the new 2011.2.15 version, much better, user friendly ,better focus control,overall better.
Program did freez-up on picture 4 out of 14 -restarted Windows and then it was working normal again.
Program did freez-up on picture 4 out of 14 -restarted Windows and then it was working normal again.
Re: D7000 software
Hi
I tested on MAC, but remote freezes with initializing CCHL Progress indicator. No way to take any picture;
http://gallery.me.com/flobertzbach#1003 ... lack&sel=0
Also D3, remote shows initializing Nikon camera and than shows no camera detected
I have sent the bug reports by mail
So no way to test on MAC
Flo
I tested on MAC, but remote freezes with initializing CCHL Progress indicator. No way to take any picture;
http://gallery.me.com/flobertzbach#1003 ... lack&sel=0
Also D3, remote shows initializing Nikon camera and than shows no camera detected
I have sent the bug reports by mail
So no way to test on MAC
Flo
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: D7000 software
Thanks! Please send us bug report (menu\Help\Report a bug) if freez-up or other problem happens again.moshiaph wrote:I have just tested the new 2011.2.15 version, much better, user friendly ,better focus control,overall better.
Program did freez-up on picture 4 out of 14 -restarted Windows and then it was working normal again.
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: D7000 software
Thanks! We will send you a newer version when we locate this problem.florian wrote:Hi
I tested on MAC, but remote freezes with initializing CCHL Progress indicator. No way to take any picture;
http://gallery.me.com/flobertzbach#1003 ... lack&sel=0
Also D3, remote shows initializing Nikon camera and than shows no camera detected
I have sent the bug reports by mail
So no way to test on MAC
Flo
Re: D7000 software
Hi Stas
This version is working perfect!
I made several tests, and all have been perfect, also the rendering in hf-pro, nearly no retouching was necessary.
So until here, for the D7000 really nice, good work thank you!
Very intuitive the locking symbol for nearest and most furthest point!
Well on my wishlist:
If the D7000 stops the life-view you have to quit remote and start again. A possibility to reconnect would be nice, if possible!
When hf-pro is already running and loaded with pictures, and your answer is yes in remote to see the new series of pictures in hf-pro, you have to quit hf-pro first, and than answer with yes, otherwise hf-pro indicates that a second running is not possible and quits.
So a warning for this situation would be helpful.
So if you want me to test special situations, just send me E-mail and I try to test it.
Flo
This version is working perfect!
I made several tests, and all have been perfect, also the rendering in hf-pro, nearly no retouching was necessary.
So until here, for the D7000 really nice, good work thank you!
Very intuitive the locking symbol for nearest and most furthest point!
Well on my wishlist:
If the D7000 stops the life-view you have to quit remote and start again. A possibility to reconnect would be nice, if possible!
When hf-pro is already running and loaded with pictures, and your answer is yes in remote to see the new series of pictures in hf-pro, you have to quit hf-pro first, and than answer with yes, otherwise hf-pro indicates that a second running is not possible and quits.
So a warning for this situation would be helpful.
So if you want me to test special situations, just send me E-mail and I try to test it.
Flo
- Attachments
-
- sexy back of Nikon 50mm 1:1,4
- Nikon 50 1-1,4.jpg (102.9 KiB) Viewed 15034 times
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: D7000 software
Florian,
Please make this trick with turning live view on and off and report us a bug with a log. Your others comments are added to our to-do list. Thanks for testing and commenting.
Please make this trick with turning live view on and off and report us a bug with a log. Your others comments are added to our to-do list. Thanks for testing and commenting.
Re: D7000 software
Hi Stas,
thats working fine:
If the D7000 stops life view, just hit the button, and the D7000 starts again.
Nice!
Flo
thats working fine:
If the D7000 stops life view, just hit the button, and the D7000 starts again.
Nice!
Flo
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: D7000 software
Great, we made some changes and it looks like it helped.
-
JoJu
Re: D7000 software
Sorry, I just don't get it - my D7000 is NOT working. I can put the Autofocus off or on, I just can't make the focus moving. Having firmware A 1.02, B 1.02 1.002 I can click on each on the arrows, nothing happens. Otherwise I do have the same setting as Florian.
- Stas Yatsenko
- Posts: 3833
- Joined: 06.05.2009 15:05
- Contact:
Re: D7000 software
We requested a bug report from you by email. Please check your mail.